Our Slack integration is currently in beta, please don't hesitate to let us know if you experience any issues or have any feature requests!
Slack is a popular team-chat solution used by companies large and small to increase communication and collaboration at work.
Through our Slack integration you can now send Ambition Trigger notifications directly to your Slack channels to further drive employee engagement and recognition.
- Login to your Ambition instance.
- Open the left nav and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
- Click Slack from within the Available Integrations section.
- Click the Setup tab.
- Click the Add to Slack button.
- Authorize Ambition to communicate with Slack.
An Ambition Trigger is a data-driven push notification, commonly used to recognize a person/group for reaching a metric threshold. Through the Slack integration you can now send these notifications to a specified Slack channel (alongside the Ambition TV).
- Open the left nav and click Reporting > Triggers.
- Click the Create Trigger button.
- Define logic, set your notification method to Slack, select a channel, click Save Trigger.
If an employee's Ambition email matches their Slack email we will @tag the user within the Slack notification, otherwise we will display their name.