Seismic Integration Overview
Integrating Seismic with Ambition allows you to track number of LiveSend Links Sent and number of LiveDocs Generated as metrics within Ambition.
Counts per rep of LiveSends and LiveDocs will be available as metrics within Ambition and are useable as metrics anywhere in Ambition - competitions, goals, TVs, etc.
Once the integration is authorized, Seismic LiveSends and LiveDocs data will be attributed to users from the time each respective user was activated within Ambition.
Additionally, Lessonly's API can be authorized within the Seismic integration which allows Lessonly lessons to be incorporated into coaching agendas. Learn more about incorporating Lessonly lessons here.
Enable and Authorize Seismic Integration
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
2. Click the + Enable Integration button.
If this is the first integration enabled in your instance, you will skip this step and begin at step 3.
3. Locate the Seismic integration and click "Enable Integration" in line with the Seismic integration name and icon.
You will be redirected into the newly enabled Seismic Integration.
Upon enabling you will be redirected into the integration. To enter the Seismic integration anytime after original enabling:
Once enabled, the Seismic integration will appear on the Integration Management page.
4. Click Edit in line with the Seismic integration.
5. Click on Authentication.
6. Input the tenant/account name and click Authorize.
7. Input your Seismic login information and click Login.
8. Upon success, you will be redirected back into Ambition. On the "Authentication" tab, the status will show as "Connected" and Seismic data will begin syncing with Ambition.