The Release Notes, which are grouped by release date, include descriptions of new features, changes to existing features, and resolved issues.
Releases are scheduled bi-weekly on Tuesday nights. For more information on Ambition's Maintenance and Release Schedule, click here.
January 10, 2023
- GIF Library for Slack and Microsoft Teams Workflows: Workflow messages sent to Slack or Microsoft Teams will feature a GIF alongside the Workflow's content. In cases where a Workflow was recognizing a user or group without a personalized GIF selected, one of 6 Ambition selected defaults would appear alongside the GIF. The GIF Library allows users with "Workflows: All Access" permission to add up to 10 GIFs into the GIF Library that will be used as the defaults instead! Learn more here.
- Retry Logic Added to Salesforce Reports When Network Issues Cause Failures: When network issues disrupt the running of a Salesforce Report, the report will attempt to be run again instead of automatically being put in a failed state that required a user to login and click the "Retry" button on the Status page of the Salesforce Integration.
Changes to Existing Features:
- New "Underlined" Tab Styling: All areas of Ambition that featured our "underlined" tab styling (tab underlined with a blue bar), will no longer capitalize the entire word and will appear less bold. Areas you will see this change include: the tabs on Dashboards, TV Editor, 'Coaching, Manage' grids, tabs within a Check-In, Data Explorer, 'Coaching, Overview', Group Editor, Leaderboards, and the Data Configuration tab within the Salesforce Integration.
- Coaching, Manage Grids: The grids within the Coaching, Manage page will now feature a gray background on the header row, the alternating color row formatting is removed, cell separations are removed, and a user's image and a link to their profile will be added when a user's name is present in the grid.
- "Show #" Selector Added to Change Targets Page: When manually adjusting targets on the Change Targets page, users were limited to viewing up to 25 users at a time. The "Show #" selector now allows for viewing 25, 50, 100, or 500 users per page. Learn more about adjusting targets here.
- Include Inactive Users in Finished Competition's Schedule Time Off List: If a now inactive user was involved in a competition that's since ended and had Out of Office records during the competition's time frame, their name and Out of Office dates will be included in the Scheduled Time Off section. New to Out of Office? Learn more here.
- "Mark All Excused" Button Will Excuse Open Check-ins within Coaching, Manage: When viewing Check-Ins within the Coaching, Manage grids, only Open Check-ins will be excused through the "Mark All Excused" button. No completed coaching items will be excused.
- Support Ampersand Formatting in Question Agenda Items: Question Agenda Items will support using an "&" and will no longer display "&". A migration occurred to resolve any existing instances of "&".
- Inactive Users with Scheduled Time Off Will Not Prevent an Ended Competition From Being Accessed: Users who had Out of Office records during the competition's time frame who have since been deactivated will no longer prevent historical competitions from being accessed. New to Out of Office? Learn more here.