Ambition TV in Webex
Using the "Add a Website" option is Webex functionality and Ambition cannot provide support for the Website tab functionality itself, viewing an Ambition TV within Webex, or TV Workflows firing within Webex.
- Webex tabs have been enabled by your Webex admin. Learn more here.
- Token generated to bypass password based authentication for viewing TV URL
I need a token to add to my TV URL.
How do I add the token to my Ambition TV URL?
How do I add a website tab in Webex?
Before the TV URL can be input into Webex, your organization will need to receive a token to append to your TV URLs that allows for mass distribution instead of the TV URL being only accessible by those with an Ambition account.
Each URL token is associated to an active account in Ambition, and a single token can be used across multiple TV URLs. Currently tokens cannot be refreshed, but a new token can be issued to another user in Ambition in the event a new token is needed.
Use Token-Based Authentication
1. Open the left navigation and click TVs.
2. Locate the TV URL that you are wanting to display in a Webex space.
3. Appended the token issued to you by Ambition to the end of the respective TV URL.
Example of URL + Token
The link containing Ambition TV URL + Token can now be copy/pasted directly into the Webex web tab.
Add Ambition TV URL to Webex Space
Webex's documentation for adding a website app can be found here.
1. In messaging, select a space to add an Ambition TV.
2. Click + Apps.
3. Select "Add a website".
4. Name the tab and input the respective Ambition TV URL with token. Click Continue.
5. The Ambition TV can now be viewed within the website tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.