Duplicate Action Plan Template
Users with the "Coaching: Create Action Plan Template" or "Coaching: All Access" permission will be able to duplicate action plan templates.
Creators of templates will be able to duplicate templates they create. Managers who have access to a template (selected as a manager in step 2 of the form) who also have "Coaching: Create Action Plan Template" permission will be able to duplicate the templates they have access to. Users with "Coaching: All Access" permission can duplicate all templates.
1. Open the left navigation and click Coaching > Manage.
2. From the manage coaching page, select the Action Plans tab and then Templates.
3. Click the ellipses icon, , and Duplicate on the action plan template you wish to duplicate.
Action plan templates in both "Draft" and "Open" status can be duplicated.
4. The duplicated action plan template will appear in the list of templates. Any action plan template that's duplicated will automatically be in "Draft" status after duplicating.
The name of the action plan template will feature the word "Copy" after the action plan template's original name, ex. "Action Plan Template Name - Copy".
If an action plan template has been duplicated multiple times, the number will be reflected in parentheses after the word "Copy", ex. "Action Plan Template Name - Copy (2)".
5. Make edits to the duplicated action plan template as needed.
Learn more about editing action plan templates here.
6. After making the desired edits, click Save > Save and Open.
If your duplicated template has at least one required item and managers have been selected in Step 2, the template will move out of "Draft" status and will now be "Open". Once open, action plans can be created with the template.
If the duplicated template is still in progress, click Save and then Save as Draft. Your template will not be available to create action plans with until the template is "Open". You must have at least one required item and have selected managers in Step 2 before being able to save your template as a draft.