Duplicate Program Template
Users with the "Coaching: Create Program Template" or "Coaching: All Access" permission will be able to duplicate program templates.
Creators of templates will be able to duplicate the templates they create. Managers who have access to a template (selected as a manager in step 2 of the form) who also have "Coaching: Create Program Template" permission will be able to duplicate templates they have access to. Users with "Coaching: All Access" permission can duplicate all templates.
1. Open the left navigation and click Coaching > Manage.
2. From the manage coaching page, select the Programs tab and then Templates.
3. Click the ellipses icon, , and Duplicate on the program template you wish to duplicate.
Program templates in both "Draft" and "Open" status can be duplicated.
4. The duplicated program template will appear in the list of templates. Any program template that's duplicated will automatically be in "Draft" status after duplicating.
The name of the program template will feature the word "Copy" after the program template's original name, ex. "Program Template Name - Copy".
If a program template has been duplicated multiple times, the number will be reflected in parentheses after the word "Copy", ex. "Program Template Name - Copy (2)".
5. Make edits to the duplicated program template as needed.
Learn more about editing a program template here.
6. After making the desired edits, click Save > Save and Open.
If your duplicated template has at least one required item and managers have been selected in Step 2, the template will move out of "Draft" status and will now be "Open". Once open, programs can be created with the template.
If the duplicated template is still in progress, click Save and then Save as Draft. Your template will not be available to create programs with until the template is "Open". You must have at least one required item and have selected managers in Step 2 before being able to save your template as a draft.