Edit Group Check-In Templates
Users with the "Coaching: Create Group Check-In Template" or "Coaching: All Access" permission will be able to edit Group Check-In Templates.
Creators of templates will be able to edit and delete the templates they create. Managers who have access to a template (selected as a manager in step 2 of the form) who also have "Coaching: Create Group Check-In Template" permission will be able to edit and delete templates they have access to. Users with "Coaching: All Access" permission can edit and delete all templates.
1. Open the left navigation and click Coaching > Manage.
2. From the manage coaching page, select the Group Check-Ins tab and then Templates.
3. Click the ellipses icon, , and Edit in line with the template you wish to edit.
Templates in both "Draft" and "Open" status can be edited.
4. Make the appropriate edits.
You may edit all of the same fields that were available during template creation.
If editing agenda items, at least one agenda item is required to save the group check-in template.
Saving an Open Template
5. Click the Update Template button to save your changes.
Save a Draft Template as Draft or Open
5. After making the desired edits, click Save > Save and Open.
If your template has at least one agenda item and managers have been selected in Step 2, the template will move out of "Draft" status and will now be "Open". Once open, group check-ins can be created with the template.
If the template is still in progress, click Save and then Save as Draft. Your template will not be available to create group check-ins with until the template is "Open". You must have at least one agenda item and have selected managers in Step 2 before being able to save your template as a draft.