Duplicate Group Check-In Templates
Users with the "Coaching: Create Group Check-In Template" or "Coaching: All Access" permission will be able to duplicate group check-in templates.
Creators of templates will be able to duplicate the templates they create. Managers who have access to a template (selected as a manager in step 2 of the form) who also have "Coaching: Create Group Check-In Template" permission will be able to duplicate templates they have access to. Users with "Coaching: All Access" permission can duplicate all templates.
1. Open the left navigation and click Coaching > Manage.
2. From the manage coaching page, select the Group Check-Ins tab and then Templates.
3. Click the ellipses icon, , and Duplicate on the group check-in template you wish to duplicate.
Group check-in templates in both "Draft" and "Open" status can be duplicated.
4. The duplicated group check-in template will appear in the list of templates. Any group check-in template that's duplicated will automatically be in "Draft" status after duplicating.
The name of the group check-in template will feature the word "Copy" after the group check-in template's original name, ex. "Group Check-In Template Name - Copy".
If a group check-in template has been duplicated multiple times, the number will be reflected in parentheses after the word "Copy", ex. "Group Check-In Template Name - Copy (2)".
5. Make edits to the duplicated group check-in template as needed.
Learn more about editing a group check-in template here.
6. After making the desired edits, click Save > Save and Open.
If your duplicated template has at least one required item and managers have been selected in Step 2, the template will move out of "Draft" status and will now be "Open". Once open, group check-ins can be created with the template.
If the duplicated template is still in progress, click Save and then Save as Draft. Your template will not be available to create group check-ins with until the template is "Open". You must have at least one required item and have selected managers in Step 2 before being able to save your template as a draft.