Coming Soon: Dynamic Coaching Templates
When your check-in, group check-in, and program templates are edited, those changes will cascade down to all active events that were built with the selected template. This allows teams to bulk apply changes to agendas at scale.
With this change, any active programs, repeating check-ins, or group check-ins in your account have been updated to reflect the original template. If any template agenda items were removed at the time of event creation, those will be added back in. Example detailed below.
Additionally, if a coach has added custom agenda items, in addition to the base template, those will remain in the repeating coaching events even when the core template is updated.
These changes are planned for release on November 16, 2023 (subject to change).
If you would like to edit the associated templates to update their active coaching events, please follow the steps below.
Applying Template Changes
Users with the permission to create templates or "Coaching: All Access" permission will be able to create and edit templates.
1. Open the left navigation and click Coaching > Manage.
2. From the manage coaching page, select the Programs, Check-Ins, or Group-Check-ins tab and then navigate to the Templates view.
3. Make your edits to the template or agenda items. Click Save.
4. Upon save you'll be notified how many active coaching events will receive the new agenda going forward.
5. Click Confirm
Changes to Existing Templates
To prevent inconsistent program, check-in, and group check-in experiences, all pre-existing templates have been migrated to dynamic templates.
This means that any active programs, check-ins, or group check-ins that were built off of a template will soon be realigned with the core template.
However, if the coach made edits to the template, those agenda items will be remain. So no agenda items will be removed or lost.
A Sales Enablement leader created a program template with 5 agenda items.
- A Manager used this template to build a program for their own team.
- They kept 3 of these original agenda items, deleting 2.
- Additionally they added 2 custom agenda items.
- Resulting in 5 agenda items in total.
Going forward with Dynamic Templates:
This Manager's program will now include 7 agenda items, this includes:
- The original 5 from above will remain as is (including the 2 custom agenda items).
- The 2 deleted agenda items from the template will be added back in.