Installing and Authorizing Ambition in Salesforce
Ambition is deeply integrated with Salesforce, the world's leading CRM.
- Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited Edition
- Salesforce System Administrator License
Wish to install using a headless user? Lean more here.
Install Ambition into Production Salesforce
1. Log in to your Ambition instance.
2. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
3. Under Available Integrations, click the blue Enable Integration button in line with the Salesforce Integration.
Once enabled, the Salesforce Integration will appear under Active Integrations at the top of the page.
4. Click the Settings button to enter the Salesforce Integration.
5. Click the Installation/Authentication tab.
7. Click the Download for Production button.
8. Set Security Level to "Install for Admins Only" and click Install.
9. Approve Third-Party Access with a checkmark and click Continue.
10. Once installed, return to the Installation/Authentication tab within Ambition and click the green Authorize API button.
11. Click Allow when prompted. You will be redirected back to Ambition once authorization is complete. This authorization process might take ~1 minute.