Anthem URL Error
Copying and pasting the full YouTube URL will not work when updating your Ambition anthem. You will instead need the YouTube Shareable URL.
Access the YouTube Shareable URL
1. Find your desired video on YouTube.
Currently, Youtube Shorts cannot be used as Ambition Anthems.
2. Click the Share button found under the right corner of the video.
A pop-up will be generated containing the video's Shareable URL.
Can I set my anthem to start at a specific section of the YouTube video?
Ambition supports the ability to start your video at a specific time. Feel free to check the "Start At" box and set the start time which will update the shareable URL.
3. Update the Start At time if desired, and click Copy.
4. Paste the Shareable URL from YouTube into the YouTube URL field (this is found within My Settings in Ambition).
↳ Optionally click the Test button to preview your Anthem within Ambition.
Note: Copying and pasting the full URL from YouTube will not work here. You will need to use the Shareable URL.
5. Once satisfied with your Anthem, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of your settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.