Sync Users from Salesforce
When using our Salesforce user sync, Ambition will automatically map and mirror the following user information from the Salesforce User Object:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Time Zone
- Salesforce ID
Ambition will attempt a one-time sync of a user's profile picture when the user is first added to Ambition.
Sync Salesforce Users
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > People > Users.
2. Click the + Create New User button.
3. Ensure Sync Users from Salesforce is selected in the Choose Creation Method dropdown. If your organization uses our Salesforce integration, "Sync Users from Salesforce" will be the default option.
4. Search for and select the Salesforce user(s) that you wish to sync by checking the box next to their name.
A checkmark will fill the box to signify selection.
You can search for and select multiple users at a time. Your selections will be preserved as you continue to search and select.
5. Click the Sync (#) Users button.
Send Invite Emails is automatically checked, meaning we'll automatically send an invite email to the new user(s) asking them to set a password and login. Ambition recommends unchecking these boxes during onboarding.
If your organization is using single sign-on, sending an invite email will redirect the user to sign in with company-managed credentials rather than setting an Ambition password.