Sync Users from Salesforce
What user information is synced from Salesforce into Ambition?
How do I sync users from Salesforce?
How do I automate the user syncing process?
- First Name
- Last Name
- Time Zone
- Salesforce ID
Ambition will attempt a one-time sync of a User's profile picture when the User is first added to Ambition.
Sync Salesforce Users
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > People > Users.
2. Click the + Create New User button.
3. Ensure Sync Users from Salesforce is selected in the Choose Creation Method dropdown. If your Org uses our Salesforce integration, Sync Users from Salesforce will be the default option.
4. Search for and select the Salesforce User(s) that you wish to sync by checking the box next to their name.
A checkmark will fill the box to signify selection.
You can search for and select multiple Users at a time. Your selections will be preserved as you continue to search and select.
5. Click the Sync (#) Users button.
Article is closed for comments.