Managerial and Group Dashboards
Being a Manager, you are concerned with the performance of your employees. In Ambition, there are several ways to access your employees and view their performance.
1. Open the left-hand navigation and select Dashboards > Managerial.
2. Clicking the Details button that will be found right under your name will display all Users that have you listed as a Manager either though a Group association or Manager in their profile.
These names are clickable links that will take you to each individuals respective Dashboard.
1. Access any Group Dashboard (Role, Team, Location, etc).
2. Click the Members button.
3. The members and managers panel will slide out revealing all the current Members and Managers of the Group.
A Member Since date will be listed alongside each member. The Member Since date represents the date in which the User was added to the Group.
Additionally, on Group Dashboards a Leaderboard for all Users in the Group can quickly be accessed by clicking the View on Leaderboard button.
Note - the Leaderboard button is not currently accessible on Managerial Dashboards.
Search for Users
There is a search bar at the top of every page in Ambition. Here you can search for a specific User's name and will be taken to their respective Dashboard.
You can also use the search bar for any Group Type names that your Organization has established.