Ambition offers a single pane of glass look into all your Metrics for all Users. You can even export and save Ambition Spreadsheets for your internal reporting needs.
Access the Spreadsheet
1. Click the left navigation and click Analytics.
2. From the Analytics' Home Page, you can open any previously saved reports or open a new report type.
Spreadsheet is selected by default from the dropdown. Click Explore Data to open a Spreadsheet report.
If your Organization does not utilize both Activity and Objective Score, a No Data message will render upon loading. Adjusting the filters in the next step will resolve the No Data message!
3. Click the Filters icon to slide out the filter panel, allowing you to have drill-down capabilities to capture the exact Data, Metrics, Time Frame, and Hierarchy Levels you are desiring to see.
4. Select the type of data you would like to view.
Ambition has 3 options for viewing your data in Spreadsheet Mode.
|Data Type Option||
Data Type Behavior
Sums your Sum and Count Type metric data over time
Averages your data over time
Displays your data at successive times over equal intervals
Note: UTC is used as the time standard when utilizing Time Frame selections. To view data in your respective time zone or across several time zones, we recommend using the Custom option.
Time Frames Options include:
*Selecting Custom will allow you to choose a specific Start date through a calendar picker.
A custom End Date can be selected as well.
Note: The Custom Time Frame is not currently available in Time Series.
If a Custom start date is not selected, also update the Length of time you'd wish to view.
Determine the end range of your data set by selecting either Today or a Custom Ending time.
For additional help on Analyzing your data and understanding the Spreadsheet Time Frames, view this article.
6. Next you will need to select the Metric(s) you are looking to Analyze!
Each Metric that you select will be added to the Spreadsheet's columns.
Below is an example of the Appointments Held, Appointments Set, and Calls metrics selected.
Find metrics by searching or scrolling, and select them by clicking on each respective metric.
Optionally choose to Select All or Unselect All.
7. Select the appropriate Hierarchy Level for the data you are looking to analyze.
Read more about Ambition Hierarchy Levels here.
Hierarchy Level is the level of User, Team, Role, etc that you wish to view their data
Do I want to view data for a User(s)? Do I need data for all of my teams?
Selection Type will display options of All, Within, Custom.
Is this data for Users > All? Users > Within > BDR Role? Users > Custom > Joe Smith?
8. For Duration based Metrics, optionally select whether you want to Display Smart Values by clicking the Display Smart Values toggle:
Smart values will convert your duration based metrics into an easily-readable format as shown below:
9. Include or exclude weekends in your data through the Include Weekend toggle.
10. Include or exclude Users without data through the Include Users Without Data toggle.
By default Users who have not contributed to the selected metric(s) during the chosen time frame will be excluded from your reporting.
11. Select the Apply Filters button to update the Spreadsheet with your filter changes. Applying filters will reload your spreadsheet report with the newly selected filters.
Save Spreadsheet Report
Instead of bookmarking frequently visited reports, you can save them directly in Ambition.
1. Click the Reports button.
Alternatively you can click Create Report within the filters pane after selecting the needed filters.
2. Click Create Report.
3. Name your report and optionally provide a description. Click Save.
All of the saved reports you've created can be accessed through the Reports button.
Export Spreadsheet Data
Optionally choose to export the Spreadsheet's contents by clicking the CSV button.