Note: If you're creating more than 15 Users, it may be faster to Upload Users via CSV Upload.
Add Users Manually
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > People > Users.
2. Click the Add New User(s) tab and select Create User from the Choose Creation Method drop-down.
3. Complete the Create User form.
Basic Information is Required
First and Last Name
- Name your new User will appear listed as in Ambition.
- Corresponding @yourcompany.com email tied to the User.
- Where is this User located? Time sensitive Challenges and Goals will correspond with User's location.
Memberships and Permissions sections are Optional
- These aspects can be updated at anytime.
4. Click the Create User button.
Invite Upon Creation is automatically checked, meaning Ambition will automatically send an email to the new User asking them to set a password and login.
You'll probably want to uncheck this if you're setting everything up for the first time and not ready to invite Users just yet.