Ambition offers a preconfigured template capable of parsing your Cisco CDR data into the following metrics:
Outbound: Outgoing Calls, Outgoing Call Length, Average Outgoing Call Length
Inbound: Incoming Calls, Incoming Call Length, Average Incoming Call Length
If your Organization desires to send Cisco data in addition to the Metrics listed above, utilizing the preconfigured template will not meet your Organization's needs.
Enable the Integration
1. Login to your Ambition instance.
2. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
3. Under Available Integrations, click the blue Enable Integration button in line with the Cisco integration. You will be redirected within the new Cisco Integration.
Upon enabling you will be redirected within the Integration. To enter the Cisco Integration anytime after original enabling:
Once enabled, the Cisco Integration will appear under Active Integrations at the top of the page.
4. Click the Settings button to enter the Cisco Integration.
5. The integration will be named "Cisco Integration". If desired, you can update to a more descriptive name.
6. Provide an Admin Email Address. This email will be contacted if and when Integration issues arise.
7. Click the green Save button.
Data Format and Metrics
In order to utilize the preconfigured template mentioned above, Ambition requires the following CDR fields:
|dateTimeOrigination||Date/time of Call|
|duration||Call Duration (Seconds)|
The CDR fields will be automatically mapped within the Data Format tab.
The majority of Field Types will be blank due to the nature of the preconfigured template.
No changes are needed!
The preconfigured template Metrics will be automatically created and viewable through the Manage tab
Upload Cisco Data
You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your server's external IP address so that we can create a whitelist rule in our firewall. This IP address should not start with
10. as these are private, internal addresses. In addition, we only support Passive FTP which means you must open restrictions on outbound ports.
There may be up to a two week wait time for IP addresses to be whitelisted.
Utilize either the built-in Cisco CDR Manager or a custom solution to transmit data on an automated basis. Exclude sending CMR files.
Ambition will map Cisco data to employees through phone extensions. These can be input manually through an individual's Account Settings page or bulk uploaded through CSV.