- Sign into LeadManager
- Click on Menu > Administration > Manage Posts
- Click on Add New Post
- Fill out and submit the Compost Post form
Title: We recommend "Ambition - <Metric Name>"
URL: Set this to "https://ambition.com" for now, you will change this later
Type: Json POST
Header: Leave empty for now, you will change this later
Success Regex Response: Leave empty
Update Lead From: Leave empty
Body: Create the JSON data structure for your desired metric, using the available Field Tags
See Example Metrics for inspiration.
For each Post Template click Settings and then set "When to Send a Post" to 15 seconds.
There are two types of built-in activities that can trigger a Post being sent to Ambition:
A Lead's stage or state.
ex: New, Contact Attempt, Contacted, Qualified
A user-driven activity or update to a Lead.
ex: Called: Left Message, Called: Contacted, Application Taken, Does Not Qualify
- Click on Menu > Administration > Manage <Desired Event Here>
- Find the desired Status / Action and click Posts
- Assign your created Post Template to the "Posts Sent Upon Action" column.