Slack is a popular team-chat solution used by companies large and small to increase communication and collaboration at work.
Through our Slack Integration you can now send Ambition Trigger notifications directly to your Slack channels to further drive employee engagement and recognition.
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
2. Under Available Integrations, click the blue Enable Integration button in line with the the Slack integration.
Upon enabling, you will be taken into the Slack Integration.
3. Click the Authentication tab.
4. Click the Add to Slack button.
5. Authorize Ambition to communicate with Slack.
An Ambition Trigger is a data-driven push notification, commonly used to recognize a person/group for reaching a metric threshold. Through the Slack integration you can now send these notifications to a specific Slack channel (alongside the Ambition TV).
- Open the left navigation and click Reporting > Triggers.
- Click the Create Trigger button.
- Define logic, set your notification method to Slack, select a channel, click Save Trigger.