Security and data access is always on the forefront of our mind. We want to be transparent about what we can access and store.
What We Access
public channel names, internal slack id
name, email (to link up to Ambition email), internal Slack id, flag if they are deleted
only messages that the Ambition posts (we don't collect or store messages posted by Users)
Why We Access It
Public channel names will be stored in order to populate the Trigger Notification dropdown menu.
User Emails will be stored in order to link up a User to their Ambition Email.
Based on the permissions setup with our integration Ambition can:
- Confirm User’s identity, granted by 1 team member
- Access information about User’s public channels, granted by 1 team member
- Access your workspace’s profile information, granted by 1 team member
- View email addresses of people on this workspace, granted by 1 team member
- Send messages as Ambition, granted by 1 team member
- Add or remove emoji reactions for User, granted by 1 team member