Scorecard Auto Benchmarking
If you are unsure of what a Scorecard Benchmark should be or unsure that your estimate is realistic you can use Ambition's Auto Benchmarking to guide you.
What is Auto Benchmarking?
Auto Benchmarking uses the last 12 weeks of performance data (as available) to make a recommendation of a realistic benchmark value.
Statistically speaking, we provide the 80th percentile value as an attainable benchmark.
That historical data is only pulled from an aggregation of assigned contributors for the Group's Scorecard.
Set Auto Benchmarks
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Scorecards.
2. Select the Role whose Scorecard you are wanting to modify.
3. To use Auto Benchmarking click the Magic Wand icon next to a particular metric.
Auto Benchmarking will return the new value for your Scorecard Benchmark.
If you don't want to use the Auto Benchmark value, no problem! You can continue to edit and update the Benchmark(s). Nothing is final until saving in Step 5.
4. Click on View Analytics to see a histogram and leaderboard based on your inputs above (showing thirty days of historical data).
5. Click the green Saves Scores button.
6. Confirm that you understand the changes being made will result in Scores being recomputed by typing I UNDERSTAND.
Then click the button stating, I Understand, Show me the Next Warning.
7. Repeat the I UNDERSTAND process for Objective Score.
8. Your newest Scorecard configuration will then be reflected across Ambition.