Individual Permission Access
In addition to system and custom permission sets, Ambition allows users to receive specific levels of individual access. Individual access is ideal for situations where a specific user needs one or two specific additional permissions.
For example, a member of the ETL team needs access to Data Integrations in order to access an API Authorization Token. Rather than grant full Admin access or create a custom permission set that won't be needed for any other team members, the ETL team member can be given the specific permission of Integrations: Edit in order to access the needed API token.
Assign Individual Permissions
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > People > Permissions.
2. Click on Individual Permissions.
3. Click the Create Access button.
4. Search for and select the respective User.
5. Customize the level of individual access by adding the appropriate permissions.
Each custom permission defaults to all "No" selections with no other additional permissions selected.
If you need "Coaching: All Access" assigned to an individual, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Click the Create Permission Access button.