Individual Permission Access
In addition to system and custom permission sets, Ambition allows users to receive specific levels of individual access. Individual access is ideal for situations where a specific user needs one or two specific additional permissions.
For example, a member of the ETL team needs access to Data Integrations in order to access an API Authorization Token. Rather than grant full Admin access or create a custom permission set that won't be needed for any other team members, the ETL team member can be given the specific permission of Integrations: Edit in order to access the needed API token.
If a user belongs to multiple permission sets or individual levels of access, the highest level of access from each permission set will be granted, ex. a user has "No" access for the Groups: Create permission from their system Employee permission set, but has "Yes" access to the Groups: Create permission from an individual permission - the user will be able to create groups!
Assign Individual Permissions
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > People > Permissions.
2. Click on Individual Permissions.
3. Click the Create Access button.
4. Search for and select the respective user.
5. Customize the level of individual access by adding the appropriate permissions.
Each custom permission defaults to all "No" selections with no other additional permissions selected.
If you need "Coaching: All Access" assigned to an individual, reach out to email@example.com.
5. Click the Create Permission Access button.