- Be an Ambition Admin
- Have an active, publicly accessible, SAML 2.0-enabled Identity Provider (IdP) service
- Users authenticate into Ambition using company-managed credentials
- Users already signed into company network will automatically be signed into Ambition
- Ambition access will automatically be revoked once employees are removed from company-defined HRMS system
Identity Provider Setup
Configuring the Identity Provider (IdP)
See the reference below for configuring your IdP to work with Ambition, the new service provider (SP)
Name ID Format:
Replace SUBDOMAIN in the URLs above with your Ambition-assigned subdomain
- Open the left navigation and click Administration > People > Users > Single Sign-On.
- Click the Single Sign-On tab, then click Enable Single Sign-On.
- Complete the form, click Save.
IdP Metadata URL: The publicly accessible URL where your IdP's metadata is hosted
First Name SAML Attribute: The corresponding attribute name in your SAML response
Last Name SAML Attribute: The corresponding attribute name in your SAML response
Automatically Create Ambition Users: When enabled Ambition will automatically create an account for a new user and sign them into the system. When disabled you must manually create accounts for desired users, otherwise they will be denied Ambition access upon initial login.