Ambition only creates records for data that it can successfully map to a user existing within the system. If you upload 450 records and Ambition only shows 430 records created this most likely means that 20 records were tied to somebody not yet created within Ambition.
Articles in this section
- How do I Reprocess Historical Data After Making Changes to Metrics?
- Troubleshooting: "Records-based integrations cannot support manual entry" error
- Who will Ambition contact if there is an issue with an Integration?
- What should I consider while building Metrics?
- Can all Metric Value Data be purged from an Integration?
- Why doesn't the number of records match what I uploaded?