Reauthorize Ambition's Managed Package Salesforce Connection
Even when the Managed Package is installed, Ambition can lose connection to Salesforce if the person who installed/authorized Ambition has had their Salesforce account deleted or stripped of necessary permissions.
If this has happened you will need an active Salesforce account with Admin permissions to reauthenticate the Ambition connection.
In some cases, uninstalling Ambition from Salesforce may be required. Learn more about uninstalling here.
- Salesforce System Administrator License
1. Login to your Ambition instance.
2. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
3. Click the Settings button on the Salesforce Integration.
4. Click on Installation/Authentication.
Since Ambition is already installed, you can move directly to the 2nd step and click the Authorize button.
5. Click Allow when prompted. You will be redirected back to Ambition once authorization is complete. This authorization process might take ~1 minute.