Salesforce Professional Edition cannot automatically assign required permissions to the System Administrator during installation.
- Log into Salesforce
- Click Setup > Manage Users > Users
- Click on the relevant User (most likely yourself)
- Scroll to Permission Set Assignments and click Edit Assignments
Add the following to the Enabled Permission Sets column
- Ambition Product Access
- Ambition Data Access
- Ambition Report Instances
- Ambition Report Instance Chunks
Click Save, return to the Ambition tab.