Salesforce Professional Edition
Salesforce Professional Edition cannot automatically assign required permissions to the System Administrator during installation.
Adding the needed permission to Professional Edition sets will occur after the Ambition Managed Package has been installed in Salesforce.
For step by step instructions on installing Ambition's managed package, click here.
- Log into Salesforce
- Click Setup > Manage Users > Users
- Click on the relevant User (most likely yourself)
- Scroll to Permission Set Assignments and click Edit Assignments
Add the following to the Enabled Permission Sets column
- Ambition Product Access
- Ambition Data Access
- Ambition Report Instances
- Ambition Report Instance Chunks
Click Save, return to the Ambition tab.