Display employee birthdays that are occurring during the current week.
If there are no birthdays within the current week, the slide will be skipped from displaying on a live TV.
Create a Birthday Slide
1. Click the left-hand navigation > TVs.
2. Click the blue Slides button for the TV you wish to edit.
Upon clicking Slides, you will see a blank Create Slide form.
3. Complete the Create Slide Form.
Name: This will be displayed on the TV to identify the slide.
Type: Select Birthday from the dropdown.
Slide Duration: Determine how long this slide will be displayed per carousel rotation.
Slide Order: The slide's position within the carousel.
Start Date: When the slide will be visible on the TV. Default to today.
Delete Date: Optional, when the slide will be removed from the TV and Deleted.
Slide Background: Optionally upload a background image.
Ensure your Users are recognized, by having their Birthdays set in User's Settings.
Filter Users to determine which birthdays are displayed.
4. Optionally click the blue Preview button to preview your Birthday slide.
Note: Uploaded slide background images will not be viewable through the Preview option.
5. Click the green Save button.