Graph Reporting allows you to view trends over specific periods of time.
Trends are powerful. Trends highlight patterns. Positive trends can be reinforced, while negative trends can be realigned. You can't do either of these if you are not aware of the trends of your Users.
Sorting by Time Frames and Metrics, you can analyze trends for the Users you manage as a whole while also being able to drill down to the individual level.
Access the Graph in Analytics
1. Open the left navigation and click Reporting > Analytics.
2. In the Filters pane, select Graph from the Mode dropdown menu.
3. Select the Display As filter to view your data across three different graph types:
- Line Graph - Great for viewing trends over time (3 teams or 3 metrics at once).
- Stacked Area Graph - Perfect for comparing part-to-whole relationships (ex: Meetings Set - Outbound with Meetings Set - Referral).
- Column (Bar) Graph - Great for comparing teams across a single Metric.
View Data with Customizable Time Frames
Managers can view their data with customizable time frames and time series:
- Length - Select between 1-98 units of time.
- Time Frame - Select the unit type with Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year, or a completely custom timeframe.
- Ending - Show results leading up to today or a custom end-date.
- Time Series - View the data on your graph with Day, Week, or Month time series.
Save Your Favorite Reports
Instead of bookmarking frequently visited reports, save them directly in Ambition. Once you're happy with your filters and visualization mode, click the Reports icon to name and save your report. All saved reports can be accessed through the Reports button.