New Coaching Sessions (and subsequently, each employee's Check-In) will be generated based on a Program's cadence.
The Manager, Contributor, and Ambition Admin can see the shared Coaching Sessions. While Admin will not directly interact, they can access the Coaching Check-ins as an "Observer" if they desire.
How does an Employee Interact with Coaching?
Employees will be notified both in-product and via email when a new Check-In is available to be completed. They will then navigate to the Check-In where they will answer the Program's questions, optionally leave comments, and click Complete.
How do Managers Interact with Coaching?
Managers will be notified both in-product and via email when an employee's Check-In is ready for review and approval.
They will then navigate to the Check-In where they will have the options to:
- review the answers
- provide a rating that is visible to both employee and manager
- excuse the Check-In if necessary
- optionally leave comments (no notification is sent upon leaving a comment)
- either click "Request Feedback" or "Complete"
Requesting feedback typically corresponds with leaving comments where a manager will ask for additional clarification or details. The employee will be notified that the Check-In has been reviewed but has not been approved.
Upon clicking Complete the employee will be notified that the Check-In has been reviewed and has been approved.
Check in Rating
There are four different ratings that can be assigned to a Check-In:
- Exceeded Expectation (Score of 3)
- Met Expectation (Score of 2)
- Below Expectation (Score of 1)
- Did Not Complete (Score of 0)
A Check-In can be marked Excused as necessary, for example when an employee is on vacation.