Validate Data Transmission
No matter the Integration, you will be able to verify the transmission of data through the Data Explorer.
To verify Ambition is receiving data:
1. Navigate within the respective Integration by opening the left hand navigation and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
2. Click Settings on the specific integration you want to verify data flow.
3. Click the Data Explorer tab.
4. View the Uploads and verify the flow of data.
If utilizing a Salesforce Integration and no Metrics have been built out, you will only see an upload of the User Depot here.
Why do I see # Records Received but 0 as the # Records Generated?
1. At this stage, chances are no Metrics have been built. Records will be generated in conjunction with Metric logic. Building Metrics will be covered in the next section.
2. Ensure that Users have been created within in Ambition and appropriate Integration IDs are in place. Ambition only creates records for data that it can successfully map to a User existing within the system.
Why doesn't the number of records match what I uploaded?
Ambition only creates records for data that it can successfully map to a User existing within the system.
Ex. If you upload 264 records and Ambition only shows 120 records created this most likely means that 144 records were tied to a User or Users not yet created, OR User(s) lacking their Unique Identifiers within Ambition.