Update Manual Entry Goals
Add Progress For Manual Input Goals
The goal creator and users with "Goals: Edit - Can Edit All Goals" permission can add progress to public a manual input goal.
Managers with "Goals: Edit - Can Edit Goals for Subordinate Users/Groups" permission can also add progress to a manual input goal even if they are no the creator.
Progress can be added to private goals by the goal creator and anyone with system admin + "Goals: Edit - Can Edit All Goals" permission.
1. Locate the manual input goal you wish to add progress towards.
Goals can be found:
- On Dashboards under the Goals tab.
- Through the left navigation Goals > My Goals.
- Through the left navigation Goals > Manage (available for users who have "Goals: Edit" permission)
2. Click on Add Progress to post an update.
Don't see the "add progress" button? If the goal has expired, it is locked and progress can no longer be added.
3. Type in the new value for the goal and click Save Progress
The goal will then reflect the new value and percentage to the goal.