Display an Ambition TV
Ambition TVs can be displayed on an office floor or viewed from a browser tab if you're working from home.
Display TV through Streaming Hardware
1. Connect hardware to TV.
Questions about needed hardware or displaying requirements? Learn more here.
2. Open a Chrome browser from within respective hardware, and log in to Ambition.
Since Chrome and Firefox have updated their Auto Play policies which will impact Triggers, refer to our Browser Troubleshooting Guide for steps to resolve.
3. Click the left-hand navigation > TVs.
4. Click on the TV URL that you are needing to display.
Display Ambition TV Through Browser
1. Click the left-hand navigation > TVs.
If you do not have the appropriate permissions to access the TV tab, reach out to your Admin, Manager, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with locating the needed URL.
2. Click on the TV URL that you are needing to display.
🏠 Ambition TV URLs can be viewed on personal devices while working at home!
When viewing an Ambition TV from home:
- check that the sound is on in your browser if you wish to hear Ambition anthems!
- if you are seeing Anthems appear but the actual videos are not playing, learn how to resolve your browsers autoplay settings here.
Displaying an Ambition TV Through an Obfuscated URL
A URL token can be issued and utilized to bypass authentication if:
- you are using third-party software that does not support password-based authentication
- you need to view an Ambition TV, but do not have an Ambition account
↳ While an account is not required, you will need to know the Ambition TV URL you need to access.