As you check out your "User Settings" page, you may find that several parts of your form is locked. At the bottom you may find a series of personal identifiers. This is due to how your Organization calculates data and assigns it to you.
We will walk through setting up the sections of the form below as it needs your personal touch!
First Name, Last name, and Email are most commonly locked and cannot be edited. These will be publicly displayed on your Dashboard.
Title (optional per Organization) will be publicly displayed in the Details section of your Ambition Dashboard.
Cell Phone will not be displayed, but privately held for not-yet-launched mobile notifications.
Work Phone(optional per Organization) will be publicly displayed alongside your Email in the Details section of your Dashboard.
As mentioned, the majority of this information will be displayed by clicking the Details button on your Personal Dashboard.
If your Organization utilizes our Salesforce Integration, your Salesforce profile picture will have been synced over. If not, please take the time to upload a profile picture!
Running into an error? Make sure your image size does not exceed our 2MB file size.
Bio (optional per Organization)
You are given the option here to write a short bio about yourself, your Role, your history with your Organization, etc.
Your bio will also be viewable by clicking the Details button on your Dashboard.
You may be given internal guidelines or requirements as to what information needs to live here, but even if not required -- please take a moment to tell your co-workers about yourself!
What is an Anthem?
An Anthem is your personalized YouTube video that will play on an Ambition TV when you've reached company-defined accolades.
Your Anthem can also be viewed:
- On an Ambition TV when you've reached company-defined thresholds
- In the "Details" section of your Dashboard
- On in-product Leaderboards when you're in the Top 3
Set a custom GIF to add extra personalization to your profile image, presence on Leaderboards, and Slack Triggers.
If a GIF is set, it will reveal itself:
- When you profile image is hovered over
- On Leaderboards when you're in the Top 3
- When you are in 1st place within an Ambition Challenge. GIF will appear in app as well as a Competition Slide if applicable.
- If your Organization utilizes our Slack Integration, this GIF will be displayed within Slack-based Triggers you initiate.
The GIF LINK must end in .gif
We recommend using Giphy as the source for finding GIFs.
Start Date/Birth Date
Because Ambition supports the capability to recognize birthdays and work anniversaries, be sure to set both of these notable dates.
Set yourself up for that work anniversary and birthday shout-out by setting these two dates!
1. Clicking on the down arrow will populate a calendar where you can select the Month and Date for each occasion.
2. Use the side arrows to toggle to the correct Month. Click on the correct Day and then click Ok.
No need to fret, the year of your birth date will not be displayed!
However, be sure to select the correct Year for your Start Date so you can be recognized correctly for your tenure.
By default, when you log into Ambition, the Dashboard shown is your Personal, User Dashboard.
If you find viewing the Dashboard for your Role, Team, etc more beneficial, you can change your default Dashboard through the Landing Page dropdown.
After all your updates are made, be sure to click the green Save Changes button at the bottom of your settings.