Ambition Coaching is composed of Programs and Action Plans. If and when your Organization involves you in Coaching, we want you to feel comfortable accessing and navigating Ambition Coaching.
How will I know I am in an Ambition Coaching Program?
If and when your Admin and Managers involve you in a Coaching Program, you will be notified both in app and via email.
In-App Ambition Notification (Navigation)
Access and Complete Check Ins
1. You can access check-ins from the left navigation and click Coaching > Check Ins, or from a user's dashboard (Coaching tab).
2. Click the View button on the respective Check In you need to complete.
3. Complete the Check In's required questions. Optionally leave comments for additional context or questions
Note: The Check-in does not have to be completed in a single sitting. You can work through the check-in as time permits. However, be sure to save your progress after completing any items!
You can also view your Ambition metrics. Any Goals, Notes, and Action Plans associated to this check-in are also visible through their respective tabs.
4. Click the green Mark Complete button when all items have been completed.
5. The Program's Owner will be notified both in Ambition and via email that your Check In is ready for review and approval.
Your Manager can opt to request feedback or approve. You will receive notification of either action.
Search for Check Ins
1. From your personal dashboard, click on the Coaching tab. Here you can find open check ins, historical check ins, coaching notes from your manager, and any historical action plans.
2. Additionally, you can find all check ins via the left navigation and click Coaching > Check Ins.
2. Click the Filters button.
3. Search for the respective Check in by Status, Rating, or Program Name.
- Due Date: Newest - sorts the check-ins newest to oldest
- Due Date: Oldest - sorts the check-ins oldest to newest
- All: Show all records
- Open: Action is required either from the manager or employee before it's complete.
- Due: Waiting for the employees response.
- Pending: Waiting for review from the manager.
- Complete: Completed by both parties before the due date.
- Expired: Expired before being completed by both parties.
- Excused: Excused by the manager, for events like vacations.
- Scheduled: This filter will only show upcoming one-off check-ins. Recurring program check-ins are made available just-in-time, and will be shown in the open filter.
- Rating: Search for completed check-ins based on the manager's rating:
- Exceeded Expectation
- Met Expectation
- Below Expectation
- Did Not Complete
- Program: Search for check ins by program name.
How will I know I am involved in an Ambition Action Plan?
If and when your Admin and Managers involve you in an Action Plan, you will be notified via email:
On Creation: you will be notified upon creation of Action Plan.
On Completion: Both you and your Manager will be notified upon completion of Action Plan.
On Expiration: You and your Manager will be notified after the Due Date if the Action Plan was not completed.
Access and Complete an Action Plan
1. Open the left navigation and click Coaching > Action Plans.
2. Click View on the respective Action Plan you need to complete.
3. Complete and/or address the respective items included in your Action Plan.
Note: The Action Plan does not have to be completed in a single sitting. You can work through the plan as time permits. Be sure to save your answers (Step 4) after completing any items!
Your Action Plan can contain combination of Questions, Feedback, Polls, Ambition Goals, or External URLs.
Optionally leave comments to provide more context.
4. Click the green Save Answers button to submit your Action Plan.