View Goal Progress
Where can I view Goals?
The "Goals" tab on a dashboards will highlight all active goals for the user or group.
Historical goals can be accessed through the left navigation > Goals. Great way to check back in on your personal or team growth!
Once a goal has been created, it will appear on the respective goal owner's dashboards as well as under the Goals tab. Private Goals will only be visible to the creator, the users involved in the goal, and those with the system admin permission set.
Want to create goals for yourself? Learn more here.
View Active Goals
1. On a dashboard, click the Goals tab.
Goals that are actively in progress will be shown.
Clicking the See All option, will allow you to see all active and historical goals and even create a new one!
If there are no active goals, you will be instructed to click the Goals tab in the left navigation.
Alternatively, you can view all Goals via the Goals Tab
1. Open the left navigation and click Goals > My Goals.
Default view contains all In Progress goals for yourself.
If you do not have any personal goals set, the view will be blank and filters will want to be adjusted.
2. Click on the Filters icon, , to access the filter menu.
Through the filters you can search for a Goal by Goal Name, Association, Status, Goal Type, Progress, or Time Frame.
3. Click Details on any goal to see more information about the start and end times of the goal, as well as historical performance.
4. Click Contribution on any group-based goal to revel the user's images, names, and respective contribution values that have contributed to the goal.
User's are ranked from highest contribution to lowest.
Note the text above the contribution values, "Contribution is only displayed for current members of -- respective group -- and assumes they have been a member of the group for the goal's entirety"
The names of deactivated users OR users who are now in a different group will not be listed in the Contribution view, BUT their data will count towards the group's goal.