Set your Ambition Anthem
What is an "anthem"?
An anthem is your personalized YouTube video that will be viewable:
- On an Ambition TV when you've reached company-defined workflow thresholds
- On in-product leaderboards when you're in the Top 3
Set Your Anthem
1. Find your desired video on YouTube.
Currently, Youtube Shorts cannot be used as Ambition anthems.
2. Click the Share button found under the video.
A pop-up will be generated containing the video's shareable URL.
Can I set my anthem to start at a specific section of the YouTube video?
Ambition supports the ability to start your video at a specific time. Feel free to check the "Start At" box and set the start time which will update the shareable URL.
3. Update the Start At time if desired, and click Copy.
4. Paste the Shareable URL from YouTube into the YouTube URL field. The YouTube URL field is found within your user settings in Ambition).
↳ Optionally click the Test button to preview your anthem within Ambition.
Note: Copying and pasting the full URL from YouTube will not work here. You will need to use the Shareable URL.
5. Once satisfied with your anthem, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of your settings.