Managing Users and Groups in Ambition
Being listed as a Manager in Ambition can open up access to more functionality. You may be able to create Goals and Challenges for the Groups you manage, help with TVs, or create Workflows for your employees.
Your level of access is dependent on the Permission Set put in place by your Organization.
As a Manager:
- Your left navigation will contain a "Managerial" link that aggregates Metrics for all member employees within Groups that you manage + any users that have you listed as their Manager via User Settings.
↳ If listed as the Manager of a specific groups (Role, Location, Challenge Team), your left navigation will contain links to those Group dashboards as well.
Special Note if you manage another Manager - If you are listed as a Manager's Manager within their User Settings, any employees that aggregate up to them will also aggregate toward's your own Managerial totals.
- Dependent on permissions granted by your Organization, but commonly you will have access to edit Users you Manager as well as the ability to edit the the settings page of any Groups you manage.
- You can optionally receive a Daily Digest email at a customizable time.
- You can create Goals for yourself and the users you manage.
- You can view reporting and create saved reports.
↳ Learn more about Best Practices for viewing data here.
- You can create workflow alerts to recognize users and create proactive notifications to help you manage users.