Managing Users and Groups in Ambition
Being listed as a Manager in Ambition can open up access to more functionality. You may be able to create Goals and Challenges for the Groups you manage, help with TVs, or create Triggers for your employees.
Your level of access is dependent on the Permission Set put in place by your Organization.
As a Manager:
- Your left navigation will contain a "Managerial" link that aggregates Metrics for all member employees within Groups that you manage + any users that have you listed as their Manager via Profile Settings.
↳ If listed as the Manager of a specific groups (Role, Location, Challenge Team), your left navigation will contain links to those Group dashboards as well.
- Dependent on permissions granted by your Organization, but commonly you will have access to edit Users you Manager as well as the ability to edit the the settings page of any Groups you manage.
- You can optionally receive a Daily Digest email at a customizable time.
- You can view reporting for yourself the users you manage.
↳ Learn more about Best Practices for viewing data here.
- You can create alerts to recognize users and create proactive notifications to help you manage users.