Managing Users and Groups in Ambition
Being a manager in Ambition can open up access to more functionality. You may be able to create goals and challenges for the groups you manage, help with TVs, or create workflows for your employees.
Your level of access is dependent on the permission set put in place by your organization.
As a Manager:
- Your left navigation will contain a "Managerial" dashboard link that aggregates metrics for all employees within groups that you manage + any users that have you listed as their manager within their user settings.
↳ If listed as the manager of a specific groups (ex. role, location, challenge team), your left navigation will contain links to those group dashboards as well.
Special note if you manage another manager - If you are listed as a manager's manager within their user settings, any of their direct reports (users who have them listed as a manager in their user settings) will also aggregate toward's your own managerial totals. These totals will appear on your managerial dashboards, analytics reports, and TV slides.
- Dependent on permissions granted by your organization, but commonly you will have access to edit users you manage as well as the ability to edit the the settings page of any groups you manage.
- You can optionally receive a "Daily Digest" email at a customizable time.
- You can create goals for yourself and the users you manage.
- You can view reporting and create saved reports.
↳ Learn more about best practices for viewing data here.
- You can create workflow alerts to recognize users and create proactive notifications to help you manage users.