If you are a Manager over a Group (think Team or Role), not just individual Users, you will have the ability to customize your Group.
Reminder, all you can do here is completely dependant on your Organization's set Permissions.
Accessing and Updating Groups
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > People > Groups.
2. Upon accessing the Groups tab, you will see the Group Manager.
3. Click on the respective Group's name that you'd like to access/update.
4. Make appropriate edits.
Depending on Organization specific Permissions, here you will have the ability to edit the:
- Group Name
- Image (A representative photo for team recognition)
- Anthem (A short GIF that plays for team recognition)
- Members (This Group's contributors)
- Managers (This Group's managers)
5. Click the green Save Group button.