Learn more about accolades:
Overview of Accolades
Bring achievements to the forefront with data powered by Ambition.
Accolades delivers the ultimate flexibility to sales teams, supporting both rewards programs that are automatically derived from metrics and programs that are manually derived at a manager or co-worker's discretion.
Whether your award program is recurring (such as the 500 Monthly Calls Club), or whether it is a one-off (Top Seller of Q1 2020), Ambition’s Accolades make it easy to define clubs and awards within Ambition, then give real-time visibility into progress against those programs for reps, managers, and executives.
Types of Accolades
- Metric Performance
- Metric Performance with Multi-Level Progression
- Employee Discretion
Accolades in Ambition
From the left hand-navigation, select Accolades. From here you can see Accolades, Achievements, Manage, & Create pages.
- Accolades Page: View of all Accolades across the organization that the user is either eligible to earn or capable of awarding to another user.
Each Accolade card shows all historical achievements, criteria, and details.
- Achievements Page: Filterable view of all Accolade achievements within your Organization. Filters include:
- Accolade Name (ex: Revenue Club)
- Accolade Level (ex: Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- Employee Name
- Employees Within a Group (ex: Account Executives)
- Time Frame (Today, Yesterday, This Week, This Month, etc.)
- Reason: For discretion based accolades only (optional text entry field explaining achievement)
- Manage Page: The manage page is only visible to users who have permission to create accolades. This filterable page allows Admin & Manager users to view, edit, or delete Accolades.
- Create Page: The creation form is only visible to users who have permission to create accolades. To learn how to create a new Accolade, check out: How do I create an Accolade in Ambition?
Accolades: User Dashboards
Accolades & achievements can also be found on the User's Dashboard. From the User Dashboard, click the Accolades tab on the horizontal navigation bar.
From the Accolades tab, Users can:
1. View their historical accolade achievements.
2. Share their achievements publicly on social media or via email.
3. Pin their most proud achievements to their dashboard header for everyone to see!
4. View their progress towards active metric or multi-level accolades.