Once an Accolade has been created, it will be accessible through the All Accolades tab (Grid View shown below) interface.
Admin will have the additional Manage Accolades interface (List View) to view all existing and past Accolades.
Once an Accolade has been awarded it will appear on the Dashboards of respective Accolade recipients.
Accolades can also be monitored on a TV slide.
If you'd like a quick glance at all existing Accolades:
1. Open the left navigation and click the Accolades tab > All Accolades.
The All Accolades interface (pictured above) gives you an overview of all existing Accolades as well as criteria, and list of Users who have achieved the respective Accolade.
2. Click on the blue Filters button across the top of the menu to slide out the filter panel, allowing you to search for an Accolade by Type, Allocation, or eligible User.
Note: Eligible User does not filter for those who have achieved an Accolade, but rather which Accolade the respective User is eligible to receive.
3. Click Details on any Accolade to see more information about the Start Time, Allocation, Description, and Incentive.
Click Criteria on any Accolade to view the exact criteria where its single Metric attainment or multiple thresholds.
If you've filtered for a specific eligible User, you will be able to view their progress towards the Accolade's specific criteria.
Achievements will display the Users names who have achieved the Accolade as well as the Date it was achieved.
Clicking the blue View All link will navigate you to viewing All Achievements for the selected Accolade as well as all other Accolade Achievements.
Alternatively, you can access a List View of Accolades by:
1. Opening the left navigation and clicking Administration > Accolades to see the Manage Accolades interface pictured below.
After an Accolade has been created, you can update the following information:
- Type - Club or Award
- Eligibility - Hierarchy Level
The Eligibility Time Frame and Metric Time Frame can also be edited, but will result in deletion of past Achievements.
If the desire is to keep past Achievements, we recommend building a new Accolade with the appropriate Time Frames in place.
To Edit an Accolade in List View:
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Accolades
2. Click by the appropriate Accolade.
3. Make appropriate updates, and click the green Update Accolade button in the lower right corner.