Display Ambition Accolades on the TV.
Create an Accolades Slide
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > TVs.
2. Click the blue Slides button for the TV you wish to edit.
Upon clicking Slides, you will see a blank Create Slide form.
3. Complete the Create Slide Form.
Name: This will be displayed on the TV to identify the slide.
Type: Select Accolade Achievement from the dropdown.
Slide Duration: Determine how long this slide will be displayed per carousel rotation.
Start Date: When the slide will be visible on the TV. Default to today.
Delete Date: Optional, when the slide will be removed from the TV and Deleted.
Slide Order: The slide's position within the carousel.
Slide Background: Optionally upload a background image.
Which Accolade?: Select the Accolade to be displayed.
Filter Users to determine which Accolades are displayed
Ex. Users > All will display all Users who have achieved the selected Accolade
Users > Within > AE (Role) will display just Users who are in the AE Role who've achieved the selected Accolade.
4. Optionally click the blue Preview button to preview your Accolade slide.
Note: Uploaded slide background images will not be viewable through the Preview option.
5. Click the green Save button.