Salesforce Sandbox Setup
You will not be able to transfer anything created in Sandbox to Production. We offer Sandbox support strictly for testing the installation process.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a Sandbox install so that the Ambition Support Team can make the necessary change to your default configuration.
Install Ambition into a Salesforce Sandbox
2. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
3. Under Available Integrations, click the blue Enable Integration button in line with the Salesforce Integration.
Once enabled, the Salesforce Integration will appear under Active Integrations at the top of the page.
4. Click the Settings button to enter the Salesforce Integration.
5. Click the Installation/Authentication tab.
6. Click the green Install App button.
7. When prompted, enter your Salesforce Sandbox credentials.
8. Click the Download for Sandbox button.
9. Set Security Level to "Install for Admins Only" and click Install.
10. Approve Third-Party Access with a checkmark and click Continue.
Note: You cannot proceed until the Ambition support team has responded to your initial email in Step #1 saying that the configuration has been updated for Sandbox authorization.
10. Once installed, return to the Installation/Authentication tab within Ambition and click the green Authorize API button.
11. Click Allow when prompted. You will be redirected back to Ambition once authorization is complete. This authorization process might take ~1 minute.