Salesforce Sandbox Install
You will not be able to transfer anything created in Sandbox to Production. We offer Sandbox support strictly for testing the installation process.
Prerequisites for Install
- Email email@example.com requesting a Sandbox install so that the Ambition Support Team can make the necessary change to your default configuration.
- Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited Edition
- Salesforce System Administrator License
Wish to install using a headless user? Lean more here.
Install Ambition into a Salesforce Sandbox
1. Log in to your Organization's Sandbox Ambition instance. After install, Ambition can be accessed within the respective Salesforce Sandbox environment, but preinstall Ambition must be accessed through your Organizations's standalone Ambition Sandbox domain.
2. Open the left navigation and click Administration > Data > Integrations.
3. Click the + Enable Integration button.
If this is the first integration enabled in your instance, you will skip this step and begin at step 4.
4. Locate the Salesforce integration and click "Enable Integration" in line with the Salesforce integration name and icon.
You will be redirected into the newly enabled Salesforce integration.
Upon enabling you will be redirected into the integration. To enter the Salesforce integration anytime after original enabling:
Once enabled, the Salesforce integration will appear on the Integration Management page.
5. Click Edit in line with the Salesforce integration.
6. Click on the Authorize/Install tab.
7. Click "Authorize".
You cannot proceed until the Ambition team has verified the Oauth configuration has been updated for Sandbox authorization.
8. When prompted, enter your Salesforce Sandbox credentials.
Click Allow when prompted. You will be redirected back to Ambition once authorization is complete. This authorization process might take ~1 minute.
↳ Installing with a Headless User? Enter the Headless User's credentials.
↳ Verify the installing user's language settings. Ambition will sync translated Salesforce field names and API names if applicable.
9. After authorizing is complete, click "Install App"
10. Click the "Download for Sandbox" button.
12. Set Security Level to "Install for Admins Only" and click Install.
12. Approve Third-Party Access with a checkmark and click Continue.
13. Once you've been notified of successful installation, return to the Authorize/Install tab within Ambition and click "Set up App"
Successful Authorization and Install will be signaled by Status: Connected and all steps under Salesforce Initialization Status displaying with a green indicator.