What's new in Q2 at Ambition?
The Ambition team works to improve our platform every day. These updates include everything from major improvements down to the smallest bug fixes. Here are the main changes that will be visible to you. If you have additional suggestions for improvement, please let us know.
Be on the look out for new release notes every Friday morning! Click here for Q1-2019.
April 19, 2019
- Coaching Program Templates: Program Templates are true to the term template. Admins build out the structure (questions, metrics, objectives, etc.) of the coaching program, and then managers can select this template to begin their coaching sessions. Click Here to learn how to drive scalable coaching at your organization.
- Trigger Search Bar + Filters: Users can now search for specific triggers by name, creator, and/or type on the Trigger Management page. This customer request makes it easier for large teams to manage their trigger base.
- Leaderboard - Select Multiple Entities: Now within the Leaderboard's filters, you can select multiple entities (users, roles, groups, or teams). This allows managers to look at performance across a single metric for any cross-section of the organization.
- Skip Blank TV Slides: Accolade, anniversary, & birthday slides will now be skipped from showing on a live TV if they are blank.
- Analytics Hierarchy Filter: On 4/15/19 we were notified of a bug that hid the Hierarchy Level filter in Analytics.This is now working correctly.
- Add New Users: On 4/15/19 we were notified of a bug that prevented the Add New User page from loading. This is now working correctly.
April 12, 2019
- Search Saved Reports - Users can now search through their saved reports by report name, owner name, mode, spreadsheet data type, and graph chart type. This improvement also adds pagination for users with more than 25 saved reports.
- Accolade Image Update - Users who achieve an accolade will now see the image of the accolade on their personal dashboard, instead of their own profile photo next to the award.
- Analytics End Date: In Analytics reporting the ‘End Date’ selection of ‘Today’ has been fixed to recalculate upon selection. Selecting ‘Today’ will include the current day’s partial data. To exclude the current day’s data, select ‘Custom’ to pick yesterday’s date from the calendar.
April 5, 2019
- Export Graphs in Analytics - Users can now export an image of a rendered graph as a .png file for use in presentations or reviews. This is added functionality to the ability to export spreadsheets as a .csv file. The screenshot below shows the new 'Download Image' button in green.
- Select All Metrics in Analytics Spreadsheet - In spreadsheet mode's metric selector, only the first 25 metrics (listed alphabetically) were showing up in the dropdown list. Therefore, the 'Select All' button would only select the first 25 metrics. Now, users can either scroll through the first 100 metrics or select all for a comprehensive report.
- Goal Progress Bar - A bug was fixed with the progress bar shown in goals. The progress bar would not display when the value had unique characters, like '1k'. This has been corrected.