Accolades are Organization defined Awards and Clubs that your Admin and Managers have created within Ambition.
Accolades you've achieved can be viewed:
Accolades you're eligible for can be viewed:
Viewing Earned Accolades on Personal Dashboard
1. Click the Accolades tab on your Personal Dashboard.
2. View achieved Accolades.
Click Details to view more information about the description of the accolade if provided and when the Accolade was achieved.
4. If you've achieved more Accolades than the view will allow or you desire to filter for other's Accolades, click See All to view all Accolade Achievements.
Viewing Earned Accolades Through Accolades Tab
1. Open the left navigation and click Accolades > My Accolades.
2. My Accolades will display both:
- Accolades Earned - Accolades you've received
- Accolades Available - Accolades you are eligible to earn
Accolades Available will showcase all Accolades you are eligible to receive.
If Criteria is shown on the Accolade, you will be able to view your progress towards achieving the Accolade.
If Criteria is not shown on the Accolade, the respective Accolade will be allocated at Manager Discretion.