Setting your Ambition GIF
Set a custom GIF to add extra personalization to your profile image, presence on Leaderboards, and Slack Triggers.
If a GIF is set, it will reveal itself:
- When your profile image is hovered over
- On in-product Leaderboards or TV card style Leaderboards when you're in the Top 3
- When you are in 1st place within an Ambition Competition. GIF will appear in app as well as a Competition Slide if applicable
- If your Organization utilizes our Slack Integration, this GIF will be displayed within Slack-based Triggers you initiate
↳ If a User does not have a GIF set, one of 5 default GIFs will display.
There are two methods for setting a user's GIF:
- Directly in the User Settings Page with Ambition's Giphy Integration
- Copying/Pasting a GIF URL from Giphy
Using Ambition's GIPHY Integration
If this feature isn't activated for your organization, please reach out to your organizational admin or firstname.lastname@example.org. This feature is pre-filtered as PG-13.
1. Navigate to your User Settings. Your personal settings can be found from the left hand navigation, by clicking on your name.
2. In the GIF Link section, click the Choose a GIF Button.
3. In the GIPHY window, search for the perfect GIF.
4. Once you select your GIF, click the green Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
Using a GIF from GIPHY
1. Find your desired GIF on Giphy.
2. Click the Copy Link button found to the right of the GIF.
3. A pop-up will be generated containing the GIF link. Copy the GIF Link.
4. Paste the GIF Link into the GIF Link field (this is found within My Settings).
5. After you paste your GIF Link into the field, a preview of your GIF will play:
6. Once satisfied with your GIF, click the green Save Changes button at the bottom of your settings.