What's new in Q3 at Ambition?
The Ambition team works to improve our platform every day. These updates include everything from major improvements, feature request from our customers, and bug fixes. Each week we'll organize those changes by new, improvements, and bugs. If you have additional suggestions for improvement, please let us know.
August 5, 2019
- TV Brands & Customizations for TVs: Ambition offers the ability to centrally manage multiple brands that can be used within the TV builder. If your company has multiple brands, locations, or business units with different brand guidelines, you can build them in Ambition!
- New Scrolling TV Leaderboard: Within the updated TV editor, you can display as many individuals as needed. The TV will rotate between multiples of 10. As you can see in the gif below, the first screen will show 1-10, the second slide will show 11-20, and so on. This allows you to recognize more team members!
- Email Trigger, Missing Image: If an employee does not have a profile photo set and they are the subject of an email trigger, an email with a broken image file source would come through. This has been update to remove the image placeholder if no profile photo is set.
July 26, 2019
- Improved User Upload Process: These updates provide better support for uploads and updates of users in bulk. The upload process now targets specific integrations, like a Salesforce integration, providing guidance as to which fields are required for the targeted sync. Click here to learn about the improved process.
July 22, 2019
- Centrally Manage Coaching with Managed Programs: Our new 'Managed Programs' distribute and implement coaching for multiple managers and their employees. Any changes made to the program will cascade down to all managers and participants. Click here to learn more!
July 16, 2019
- Import & Export Scored Targets: Scorecard targets can be downloaded into a template format, edited, and reimported as a CSV to manually override individual targets. This advanced feature can be turned on by contacting your CSM or GetHelp@Ambition.com. Read more here.
- Recurring Challenges - Last Day of the Month: Recurring challenges can now be set for 'Last Day of the Month'. Note: this selection picks the final day of the month, not the final business day.
- Metric Configuration Save Modal: The metric save modal has been simplified and now requires admins to designate the metric save (lock) date, as shown below. If you have any questions regarding this update, please reach out to GetHelp@Ambition.com.
- Locked Advanced Scorecard Settings: Changing an organization's scorecard group type or time frame is now locked and can only be changed by an Ambition Admin. If your organization needs to make structural changes to your score settings, please reach out to GetHelp@Ambition.com.
- Analytics Graph Mode: Graphing a time block of one (week, month, quarter, or year) with smaller time series (day, week) will now graph as expected. Ex: 1 Quarter with Weekly Time Frames.
- Accolade TV Slide Presentation: Accolade TV slides were being skipped. This has been corrected.